End of lease cleaning in Canberra
Get Professional Canberra Cleaning Services When Moving at Low Rates
If you’re one of the those person in Canberra who every year are moving out of an old apartment, condo, or home and into a new one, cleaning is very often at the bottom of the priority list with so many other more important tasks to do. With Lease end cleaning services, however, there is no need to worry about forfeiting your security deposit by not cleaning your old apartment or condo at the end of your lease or moving into your new one and discovering that it’s filthy because the previous occupant left without cleaning. We know that when moving, cleaning can take a back seat, so why not let us take care of your move out cleaning and/or move in cleaning so that you can focus on what’s really important: packing up your treasured belongings and transporting them to your new home. Enjoy peace of mind that an old apartment has been properly cleaned and tended to or that a new apartment is ready to be moved into. While you’re moving, cleaning whichever apartment you need us to will always be our top priority so that you can focus on yours.
Why Use Our “End of Lease Cleaning Canberra” Service?
When you hire Lease end cleaning services, you can trust that you’re getting the Canberra area’s premier cleaning experts. We have plenty of experience in end of lease cleaning Canberra, residents moving, cleaning plenty of their former or future apartments, condos, and homes. We take pride in helping our clients who are moving out, cleaning their former residences to their exact standards, as well as allowing our clients to move into sparkling clean apartments, condos, or homes. Rest assured that you’ll be able to move in or out on whichever date you desire and that cleaning a former or future home won’t be holding you back.
We’re fully insured and bonded so you can take comfort in knowing that we’re protected against any contingencies.
What End of lease clean services we can offer
- Cleaning all surfaces in the kitchen including floors, counters, sinks, cabinets, microwaves, and the inside of refrigerators and freezers.Cleaning stove, oven, and other kitchen appliances.
- Dusting and cleaning kitchen cabinets.
- Scrubbing bathroom floors, wall tiles, grout, showers and/or tubs, and sinks.
- Disinfecting toilets.
- Cleaning and sanitizing medicine cabinets.
- Washing the interior of windows, mirrors, and other glass surfaces.
- Checking beneath windows and door frames for signs of mold.
- Picking up, bagging, and discarding any remaining trash and litter.
- Washing any hardwood, linoleum, and tile floors and
- Dusting window blinds, air vents and returns, ceiling fans, light fixtures and mantles.
- Shampooing and vacuuming carpets and runners.
- Wiping down interior walls and removing stains.
- Dust and clean closets.
- Clean entryways, stairs, porches, and other adjacent areas.
- Removing cobwebs.